Day 171

Standard

All fixed!

The new triangle…

day 168 - corrected

Pieces 170 and 171.

Day 170-171

I am now up-to-date.

I gave in with the triangle and knit it separately. I cast on 31, and decreased one at the beginning of every right side row, knitting the last two stitches together to finish. I left a tail long enough to sew the triangle to the rest of the blanket.

It’s getting cumbersome to cart around now. I’ll try to remember to measure it tomorrow along the longest sides, and I really need to start sewing in the ends. There are more than 300 now.

We have music tonight! Because I am knitting while watching Marvel Avengers Assemble, here’s Soundgarden.

P.S. I’ve finally updated Day 169 with the photo of the updated plan. I had to email it to myself from my phone and it took 2 days to arrive for some reason…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s